My article 200. Let's celebrate

My article 200

I started my writing career in April. It was a starting point in my life. Allah only knows how much it meant to me and how much I enjoyed every second of it. This is my article 200 which give us a great reason to celebrate. My celebration will be memorizing some of my articles. I will choose the dearest articles to my heart. Articles that I enjoyed writing and learnt from. Let's celebrate.


Winter drinks

Winter drinks are the best with their freshness and warmness. Winter isn't Winter without rich and warm drinks. Who doesn't like resting with a good book, movie or a series and a delicious steamy hot coco? We all do. What is best than wearing oversized clothes, a cartoon sock, covered with a fluffy blanket and watching an interesting movie? Drinking a hot delicious drink with all of that is the best. You will find the link of 5 splendid Winter drinks article which I am sure you are gonna to love.

The link:

https://staaypositive.blogspot.com/2020/11/winter-drinks.html


Zero fats omelette

What is more prefect that having what you love in the healthies but delicious way. Searching for ways to have your favorite food without lots of fats and carbs is the best for your body health. Omelette is one of the most loved breakfast we have. They are fluffy and flavorful food. You will find the link of a healthy and super delicious zero fat omelette. 

The link:

https://staaypositive.blogspot.com/2020/10/zero-fats-omelette.html


Pocket Watches

Watches are one of the best accessories we must have. Nowadays, you can find different brands, styles and colors of watches. One of the best type of watches is pocket watch. Pocket watches are very convenient. Owning a pocket watch means elegance and style. Classics always wins. You will find the link of info about pocket watches and benefits which I am positive you will be amazed. 

The link:

https://staaypositive.blogspot.com/2020/12/pocket-watches.html


Homemade cheese sauce recipe

What is better than cheese? More cheese. Cheese adds richness and creaminess to any sort of food. Who doesn't add extra cheese or cheese sauce to their order. Who doesn't like French fries with extra cheese sauce? We all do. You will find a link for a super delicious and rich cheese recipe. This recipe is very fulfilling and you will be more than satisfied. 

The link:

https://staaypositive.blogspot.com/2020/12/homemade-cheese-sauce-recipe.html


What makes almonds important

Who doesn't love a crunchy, flavorful and healthy snack? Snacks are magnificent but choosing them well is very important. Nuts are the healthiest source of fats and they are packed with benefits and nutrients. I was amazed by the benefits of almonds. They are packed with benefits and nutrients. You will find below the article link to see how important are almonds. 

The link:

https://staaypositive.blogspot.com/2020/11/what-makes-almonds-important.html


I love these 5 articles. They are full of information and amazement. I shared lots of recipes with you which I make and love a lot. I also knew new things about stuff I love and I am sure you love them too. We added to our knowledge. And that's my friend what we did today. We celebrated reaching article 200 after more than 8 months of writing. This reminds me that I need a long vacation. Anyways, we will talk about that later but now let's make this moment remarkable. I shared with you 5 new articles which I find very interesting. I hope you will enjoy it like I did.

Stay Positive, Stay Safe

Comments