Feeling depressed? read this article


Feeling depressed?

Smiling and laughing are Allah's/God's blessing. I can't imagine life without a smile but I can imagine and wish life without depression and sadness. Because of our daily life and situations we go through, depression hits us. This is totally normal. What's unusual is not trying to get yourself out of that mood. That's why today I will try to make you smile or better laugh. I will show you some hilarious picture or quotes which I hope you will find lovely. Let's start with the pictures.





Did you laugh or not? I am watching you


Let's read some interesting funny quotes:

"Eggs are fantastic for a fitness diet. If you don’t like the taste, just add cocoa, flour, sugar, butter, baking powder and cook at 350 for 30 minutes." - Anonymous

"Here’s all you have to know about men and women: Women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid." - George Carlin

"My mother always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana." - Rose (Betty White), The Golden Girls

"I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them." - Phyllis Diller

"I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious." - Michael Scott

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." - Dave Barry

"You know you’ve reached middle age when you’re cautioned to slow down by your doctor, instead of by the police." - Joan Rivers

"Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are." - Will Ferrell

"My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush." - Bobby Boucher 

"If I’m not back in five minutes, just wait longer." - Ace Ventura 

"There is one word that describes people that don’t like me: Irrelevant." - Anonymous

"I don’t have to take this abuse from you; I’ve got hundreds of people dying to abuse me." - Dr. Peter Venkman

"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own." - Les Dawson

"I prefer not to think before speaking. I like being as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth." - Anonymous

"My husband and I fell in love at first sight. Maybe I should have taken a second look." - Halley Reed 

"As you get older, three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two." - Sir Norman Wisdom

"I’m not good at the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?" - Chandler Bing

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin

"I remember it like it was yesterday. Of course, I don’t really remember yesterday all that well." - Dory

"If we’re going to pay this much for crab, it better sing and dance and introduce us to the Little Mermaid." - Claire Foster

"My therapist says I’m afraid of success. I guess I could understand that, because after all, fulfilling my potential would really cut into my sitting-around time." - Maria Bamford

 

What is more important than laughing. Spending your time depressed or having a sad face gonna affect you and the people around you. Laughing is the only contagious healing which we all chase. So, that's my friend what you should do today. You should be strong and be willing to get yourself out of depression mood. Watch a video, pictures, read some hilarious quotes or spend some time with a good company. Don't ever surrender to depression. It will hide you from light. 

Stay Positive, Stay Safe

Comments