34 Hilarious Quotations That Will Cheer You Up

34 Hilarious Quotations 

Quotations have such a strong impact on us. We love using and reading new hilarious quotations and meaningful ones from now and then. They are super meaningful and fun to use. Putting a new photo with a quotation is such an awesome post. We all love to add them to our pictures and posts. I made before a couple of magnificent articles about wonderful quotations. However, today I will give you 34 funny and hilarious quotations which I am sure they are gonna make you laugh.

beauty black funny Entertainment Funny HD Art, cute, quotation, HD wallpaper

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day." - A. A. Milne

"Life doesn't have any hands, but it can give you a slap sometime." - Anonymous

"Doctors are just the same as lawyers; the only difference is that lawyers merely rob you, whereas doctors rob you and kill you too." - Anton Chekhov

"Rice is great when you're hungry. And you want 2000 of something." - Mitch Hedberg

cute funny funny Entertainment Funny HD Art, white, microphone, HD wallpaper

"The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 years without having brains gives hope to many people." - Anonymous

"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I’m right." - Ashleigh Brilliant

"Nutrition labels should include an" What if I ate the whole thing" section" - Anonymous

quotes funny 1024x768  Entertainment Funny HD Art, HD wallpaper

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target." - Ashleigh Brilliant

"Some people can eat anything they want and stay slime. I put on weight by reading the recipe." - Anonymous

"I finally realized that people are prisoners of their phones... that's why it's called a "cell" phone. "Anonymous

Funny Idiom Expression - Free photo on Pixabay

"I have 206 bones, 650 muscles and 50 billion cells in my body. It takes time to wake up all of them up in the morning." - Anonymous

"I miss the days when you could just push someone in the swimming pool without worrying about their cell phone. "-  Anonymous

"I think something's missing in my life... Like... 2-3 million dollars." Anonymous

until debt tear us apart brick wall vandal

"Smile while you still have teeth." - Anonymous

"There's something missing in my life, I just don't know if it's a puppy, a person, or a slice of pizza." - Anonymous

"Friends are chocolate chips in the cookie of life!" - Anonymous

funny-quotes-dumpaday-36 | julie rohloff | Flickr

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway." Anonymous

"Love is two-way street constantly under construction."- Carroll Bryant

beauty car funny Entertainment Funny HD Art, cute, quotation, HD wallpaper

"It's okay if you don't like me. Not every one has a good taste" - Anonymous

"Some people just need a high five. In the face. With a chair" - Anonymous

"An apple a day keeps anyone away, if you throw it hard enough."- Anonymous

funny, HD wallpaper

"I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life" - Rita Rudner

"I hate it when I have to be nice to someone I really want to throw a brick at." - Stitch

"If people could read my mind, I'd get punched in the face a lot." - Anonymous

Words are super powerful. They really can change lives. By just a couple of words you can draw a smile on somebody's face or a tear. That's why you should use them wisely. And that's my friend what you should do today. You should try to draw a smile on your face first then on others. Cause trust me, there is no reason to stop smiling.

Stay Positive, Stay Safe

Comments